Join a successful and agile startup in Aarhus
UNSILO is looking for an adventurous and self-paced Frontend Developer for a full-time position. We are a small multicultural and highly talented team, focused on delivering innovative search and discovery technologies to international corporations. We have an iterative work process, follow agile methodologies, and test our ideas at scale with real-time data.
About the Job
Your primary role at Unsilo will be to develop and improve our frontend modules to ensure that UNSILO’s web-based services continuously adds more value to our users. We expect you to have a burning desire to innovate and challenge conventions in user interface design employing the latest technologies where it makes sense.
- Extensive experience developing client side web applications
- Fluent in modern web technologies and you’re no stranger to Promises, Web Components, Service Workers, Streams, or Push Notifications.
- Experience using browser developer tools to debug memory issues, performance problems, page render times, and more
- You adhere to, as well as critically interpret, design specs and technical specs
- You write structured and maintainable code
- You have a good understanding of interaction design and a good eye for UX
- Knowledge of ES2015, React, AngularJS, or similar is an advantage
- You feel comfortable and at home in an agile development team
- You have high professional standards and take pride in writing quality code
- You seek continuous self-improvement and keep up with the latests developments and trends in your field
What you’d be doing in six months
- Developing reusable components for our entire platform
- Be in charge of developing and maintaining one or more products in collaboration with our UX team
- Finding relevant and exciting use cases for new web technologies
- Communicate with our partners on a technical level
An opportunity to work with the latest tools and methods in your field, membership of a team of ambitious and highly motivated colleagues, wages that match your qualifications, and access to the company stock option plan.
We are a software development company located in Aarhus, Denmark. We develop machine intelligence technologies for the World’s largest scientific publishers. Our vision is to break down knowledge barriers and make it fast and easy for researchers to gain insights into new knowledge domains.
Send you application to Mads Villadsen (firstname.lastname@example.org) including a description of yourself, your competencies, why we should hire you, and some examples of projects you are proud of.
Deadline June 15th 2016.
For additional inquiries, or to learn more about UNSILO, feel free to call our CEO Thomas Laursen (+45 24 63 04 58).